Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Comment on WSJ article: Deepak blames America

I came across an article in the WSJ. This piece is written by a member of the WSJ editorial board..here's the link to the article: Deepak Blames America

After reading it, I posted the below comment in the forum section of this article.

What I find interesting is that your newspaper gives an outlet for people to vent their frustration. I guess most of your readers think THEY are the true patriots and anyone wishing that the US change its policy based on the repercussions (i.e. use soft power more effectively, than raw military force) must be a traitor! I won't comment directly on the interviews with Dr. Chopra since I did not see them (given that I hardly see television in the belief that the written word tends to be less sensational). I guess then that it is your newspapers' agenda to make even this media more jingoistic. Kudos to your success.
Stimit

No comments: