Monday, October 13, 2008

Way smarter

Haha..i'm sure you think I'm talking about myself but I'm not. And in fact, this is not even a post related to the markets or finance. It's my reaction to an interview with Peter Galbraith I just heard on NPR. Earlier, a few weeks ago, I'd heard a roundtable interview with 5 former secrataries of state..imagine the star power in that room. These people are really brilliant when it comes to foreign policy and whenever they speak, even if they don't intend to, they end up showcasing how fu#@$@ terrible the current administration has been. I wonder if there will be a witch hunt when W. packs his bags and leaves the white house. That is already been seen in the case of the firing of the 9 attorneys by Alberto Gonzales. I am waiting for Obama to be elected and take office and I strongly believe he will change the perception of the US on the global scene.

No comments: