Sunday, November 2, 2008

Please watch this

I don't intend this to be a political blog and voice my opinion on political matters. Nor do I intend to tell people how to vote, although if you know me well enough, you will know who I support. 

However, there are some things that make me cringe. Keep in mind..i'm not a guy who gets easily freaked out. However, watching this PBS documentary (instead of studying, but that's another story) did make me want to puke! So I urge you to watch it. It's titled "Torturing democracy" and is available online.

I really hope that with the changing of the administration, Guantanamo is closed and if at all possible, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney are tried in a war crimes court! What they have allowed and abetted is reprehensible and below any human dignity. Bush should retire from public life since there is no way in hell he's going to be able to save his legacy as being the worst president ever and THE person to blame for America's decline. 

No comments: